The Sheila will give about 10 people about 250 gm each (standard serve) at about $7.00 per person.
Sheila is here for the barbie with a lovely mix of bbq-ready, marinated meats. The Sheila is smaller and The Bruce is bigger. Cheaper in the box than buying all the bits separately.
- Marinated lamb loin chops (fresh rosemary, organic garlic, Karrabool olive oil, lemon zest) x app 250 gm
- Marinated, butterflied organic chicken breast (Portugese style with home-made Piri Piri sauce) x app 500 gm
- Marinated pasture-raised pork scotch fillet steaks (soy, Malfroys Gold honey, organic garlic, five spice) x app 350 gm
- Pasture-fed and finished beef blade steak (cook quickly on a hot bbq and rest) x app 500 gm
- Pasture-fed and finished beef or lamb burgers (no preservatives or fillers - pure meat, herbs and spices) x 2 pieces
- Beef, lamb or pork sausages (no preservatives or fillers, natural skins) x 500 gm
That's Bruce and Sheila in their speedos.
WIN PART OF A WHOLE PASTURED PIG - from May to October
To celebrate The Year of the Pastured Pig, each month over the next six months we'll be giving away one sixth of a whole pig to a Feather and Bone box customer. Buy a box and go into the running to win kilos of gorgeous pastured pork. The more boxes you buy, the better your chances. Go for it!