The Sheila will give about 10 people about 250 gm each (standard serve) at about $7.00 per person.
Sheila is here for the barbie with a lovely mix of bbq-ready, marinated meats. The Sheila is smaller and The Bruce is bigger. Cheaper in the box than buying all the bits separately.
We occasionally put frozen produce in if fresh isn't available.
- Marinated lamb loin chops (fresh rosemary, organic garlic, Karrabool olive oil, lemon zest) x app 250 gm
- Marinated, butterflied organic chicken breast (Portugese style with home-made Piri Piri sauce) x app 500 gm
- Marinated pasture-raised pork scotch fillet steaks (soy, Malfroys Gold honey, organic garlic, five spice) x app 350 gm
- Pasture-fed and finished beef blade steak (cook quickly on a hot bbq and rest) x app 500 gm
- Pasture-fed and finished beef or lamb burgers (no preservatives or fillers - pure meat, herbs and spices) x 2 pieces
- Beef, lamb or pork sausages (no preservatives or fillers, natural skins) x 500 gm
That's Bruce and Sheila in their speedos.
WIN PART OF A WHOLE PASTURED PIG - from May to October
To celebrate The Year of the Pastured Pig, each month over the next six months we'll be giving away one sixth of a whole pig to a Feather and Bone box customer. Buy a box and go into the running to win kilos of gorgeous pastured pork. The more boxes you buy, the better your chances. Go for it!