Place your order and pay this deposit - we'll invoice you for the actual weight when we cut your ribeye. $69.95 - $79.95 per kg.
Dry aged for between 2-4 weeks, each ribeye is between 650 gm - 1.0 kg. Let us know if you'd prefer a larger or smaller one and we'll do our best to give you the size you want.
Scotch on the bone. Sometimes called 'Cowboy' cut.
This product is fresh, not frozen.
We buy whole bodies of beef on a rotating basis from a number of farms and your cut will come from whichever beef is available and sufficiently aged when you order. The beef we source is:
- packed with the farm, certification (if applicable) and breed clearly labelled;
- dry aged for between two to six weeks, depending on the cut;
- minimum 24 months old and could be up to 36 months or older (most beef is yearling);
- hormone and antibiotic-free;
- grass-fed and finished on chemical-free pasture (except in conditions such as drought where there is insufficient grass available when silage or sprouted grains may be used);
- a mix of breeds including old-breed Black Angus, Galloway, Belted Galloway, Lowline Hereford and organic Wagyu;
- from NSW and Victorian farms.
The producers we work with are entirely transparent about their processes and welcome all questions. Find out more about our producers.