Covid 19 Safety Protocols
Face masks and Covid 19 protocols
We are all now wearing face masks in our shop and during deliveries so please fee free to do the same if you wish. We're also asking everyone to scan the QR code and sanitise before entry to the shop. It's a necessary part of complying with the Covid 19 Safety Plan that we've lodged with NSW Government. They gave us a badge.
We take our responsibility to continue to supply clean, local, ethically-produced meat, poultry and other goods to our customers very seriously.
To protect our staff and customers, we’re implementing the following protocols.
At the butchery - customers picking up orders and/or shopping
- If you’re feeling unwell, please do not come to the butchery. We love you, but we must look after our staff and other customers.
- Only three customers inside the butchery at any one time - to allow for physical distancing.
- Before you enter the shop, please scan the QR code to record your details for Covid-19 tracking (your information is protected and cannot be used by us for any other purpose).
- Sanitise your hands with the sanitiser provided.
- We’re no longer accepting cash. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- All surfaces are frequently sanitised.
- Your order will be packed in a styrofoam box that is iced and sealed shut.
- The box will be left at your door and our drivers will maintain a distance of at least two metres if you are there to receive your order.
- Our drivers will not be able to take the same box back at the time of delivery.
- However, if you leave your box outside after decanting the contents, we will pick up the box next time we deliver.