Dig Deep ~ win great prizes and support an excellent cause!
Buy tickets and help fund Two Good cooking classes for women in shelters to prepare fresher, healthier meals.
Good nutrition is the platform for a healthy life. Two Good cooking classes inspire confidence and build skills to mitigate the escalating burden of diet-related health problems in disadvantaged communities, such as Type Two Diabetes and obesity. Prevention is better than cure.
Each class costs about $1,000 to run so the more we raise, the more classes Two Good Co can run.
Which is where you come in, digging deep and buying truck-loads of tickets to this raffle!
The prizes include:
- A huge ‘Paris Platter’ for your ham, donated by Mud Australia, and a Feather and Bone 'Pig in Clover' ham bag.
- Julie Paterson painting of an endangered Superb Parrot, printed and framed by The Big Picture Collective - a business dedicated to the protection and conservation of endangered local birds and animals. Check out the collection of images, they make great xmas presents.
- Two tickets to a Feather and Bone whole animal butchery class and two copies of our book, The Ethical Omnivore.
- A Two Good Co Christmas Gift Pack - a copy of Two Good's second cookbook 'Recipes For Resilience', candle, green tomato & bush basil chutney and a teatowel printed with an Emily Imerson painting.
- A copy of our book, The Ethical Omnivore, and an organic cotton and hemp teatowel printed with a Mirra Whale linocut.
We'll draw the raffle on Friday 18th December.
Two Good Co develops food projects designed to support, empower and employ women with lived experience of domestic violence and homelessness. We’ve been working with them since 2011. This Christmas, we’ll be supplying hams for Two Good Christmas lunches at 30 shelters across Sydney.
Photo of wreath and ham by Alan Benson, styled by Jane Hann.