A double-cutlet rack marinated with a crushed herb mix of rosemary, thyme, organic garlic, Karrabool EV olive oil, salt and pepper. Perfect for a single serve. About 180-200 gm each.
We barbecued ours but you could also roast them in the oven.
We buy whole lambs, mutton and hogget seasonally on a rotating basis from a number of farms. Your cut will come from whichever lamb is available when you order. The lamb we source is:
- packed with the farm, breed and certification clearly labelled;
- dry aged for between two to six weeks, depending on the cut;
- lambs are 4 - 12 months old;
- hormone and antibiotic-free;
- grass-fed and finished on chemical-free pasture;
- a mix of breeds including Suffolk, Texel and Dorper;
- from NSW farms.
The producers we work with are entirely transparent about their processes and welcome all questions.