Perfect little roast for 2-3 people. Roast or bbq gently, rest, slice and serve. Don't overcook!
About 500 - 600 gm. Alternatively, we slice the loin roast into noisettes which are also quick and easy to cook and are equally delicious. You can say 'noisette' a lot while you're serving them and feel a bit classy too.
We buy whole lambs, mutton and hogget seasonally on a rotating basis from a number of farms. Your cut will come from whichever lamb is available when you order. The lamb we source is:
- packed with the farm, breed and certification clearly labelled;
- dry aged for between two to six weeks, depending on the cut;
- lambs are 4 - 12 months old;
- hormone and antibiotic-free;
- grass-fed and finished on chemical-free pasture;
- a mix of breeds including Suffolk, Texel and Dorper;
- from NSW farms.
The producers we work with are entirely transparent about their processes and welcome all questions.