Lamb rump is a lovely little roast that's perfect for two to three people. Super easy to cook - just put it in a baking tray and roast for 30-40 minutes on 180, then rest for 10 minutes.
Marinated so all you have to do is roast or bbq gently and slice. Choose between Harissa marinade (hot and spicy) or Rosemary & Garlic marinade.
We buy whole lambs, mutton and hogget seasonally on a rotating basis from a number of farms. Your cut will come from whichever lamb is available when you order. The lamb we source is:
- packed with the farm, breed and certification clearly labelled;
- dry aged for between two to six weeks, depending on the cut;
- lambs are 4 - 12 months old;
- hormone and antibiotic-free;
- grass-fed and finished on chemical-free pasture;
- a mix of breeds including Suffolk, Texel and Dorper;
- from NSW farms.
The producers we work with are entirely transparent about their processes and welcome all questions.