Please indicate if you would like a smaller steak and we will refund the difference.
Dry aged for between 2-4 weeks, each ribeye is between 950 g to 1.05 kg.
Scotch on the bone. Sometimes called 'Cowboy' cut.
This product is fresh, not frozen.
We buy whole bodies of beef on a rotating basis from a number of farms and your cut will come from whichever beef is available and sufficiently aged when you order. The beef we source is:
- packed with the farm, certification (if applicable) and breed clearly labelled;
- dry aged for between two to six weeks, depending on the cut;
- minimum 24 months old and could be up to 36 months or older (most beef is yearling);
- hormone and antibiotic-free;
- grass-fed and finished on chemical-free pasture (except in conditions such as drought where there is insufficient grass available when silage or sprouted grains may be used);
- a mix of breeds including old-breed Black Angus, Galloway, Belted Galloway, Lowline Hereford and organic Wagyu;
- from NSW and Victorian farms.
The producers we work with are entirely transparent about their processes and welcome all questions. Find out more about our producers.