Bruce is here for the barbie with a lovely mix of bbq-ready, marinated meats. The Bruce is bigger and The Sheila is smaller. Cheaper in the box than buying all the bits separately.
- 1 x marinated lamb leg boned and butterflied
- 1 x marinated, butterflied whole certified organic chook
- 4 x pastured pork scotch fillet steaks
- 4 x grass-fed and finished beef cross-cut blade steak
- 2 x racks of marinated pork ribs (8 ribs)
- 1.0 kg x pastured lamb or pork sausages
There's no real reason for these names except that barbecues in summer are so quintessentially Australian that they conjure up all the 70s cliches - see Monty Python's excruciating Bruce skit and early Paul Hogan for reference.