The Bruce will give about 21 people about 250 gm each (standard serve) at about $6.40 per person.
Bruce is here for the barbie with a lovely mix of bbq-ready, marinated meats. The Bruce is bigger and The Sheila is smaller. Cheaper in the box than buying all the bits separately.
We occasionally put frozen produce in if fresh isn't available.
- Marinated lamb loin chops (fresh rosemary, organic garlic, Karrabool olive oil, lemon zest) x app 500 gm
- Marinated, butterflied organic chicken (Portugese style with home-made Piri Piri sauce) x app 1.7 kg
- Marinated pasture-raised pork scotch fillet steaks (soy, Malfroys Gold honey, organic garlic, five spice) x app 700 gm
- Pasture-fed and finished beef blade steak (cook quickly on a hot bbq and rest) x app 1.0 kg
- Pasture-fed and finished beef or lamb burgers (no preservatives or fillers - pure meat, herbs and spices) x 4 pieces
- Beef, lamb or pork sausages (no preservatives or fillers, natural skins) x 1.0 kg
That's Bruce and Sheila in their speedos.