Available for Thanksgiving.
A pastured pork, fennel, orange and pine nut stuffing for your festive bird that is super-easy to make and totally delicious, even if we say so ourselves. You could almost forget about the turkey and eat it on it's own. Just as good in a Large Sommerlad Christmas Chicken or even a pastured Aylesbury/Pekin duck.
The kit will give you about 850 gm of stuffing.
This kit does three very important things.
- It does half the work for you by giving you the key ingredients and a very easy recipe to follow.
- Combining it all at home means that your stuffing will be fresh and delicious.
- Allows you to legitimately claim you cooked it and take your rightful place in the pantheon of celebrity chefs.
What's in your Stuffing kit:
- Pine nuts
- Pork and fennel sausage mix
- Fennel seeds
- Sourdough breadcrumbs
- organic garlic cloves
- 1 orange
- 1 onion
- Recipe for putting it all together
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp each of finely chopped thyme and sage
This is how you make the stuffing.
Photograph: Alan Benson.