Sheila's here for the barbie with a lovely mix of bbq-ready, marinated meats. The Bruce is bigger and The Sheila is smaller. Cheaper in the box than buying all the bits separately.
- 2 x marinated lamb loin chops (fresh rosemary, organic garlic, Karrabool olive oil, lemon zest)
- Marinated organic chicken breast (Portugese style with home-made Piri Piri sauce)
- 2 x pasture-raised, marinated pork scotch fillet steaks (soy, Malfroys Gold honey, organic garlic, five spice)
- 2 x pasture-fed and finished, beef blade steak (cook quickly on a hot bbq and rest)
- 2 x pasture-fed and finished beef or lamb burgers
- 500 gm sausages
There's no real reason for these names except that barbecues in summer are so quintessentially Australian that they conjure up all the 70s cliches - see early Paul Hogan for reference - and we love these 70's Olympic speedos.