500 gm pack.
Our mince is typically 80% meat and 20% fat and made using the trim from the whole bodies we're breaking each week. This product is frozen.
We buy whole vealers from a number of NSW farms. The veal we source is:
- packed with the farm, certification (if applicable) and breed clearly labelled;
- aged between four to eight months;
- milk and grass-fed;
- hormone and antibiotic-free;
- born and bred on sustainably-managed pasture;
- raised with its mother and family group;
- from NSW farms.
The producers we work with are entirely transparent about their processes and welcome all questions.