5-8 month-old grass and milk-fed veal gives you flavour and tenderness.
Marinated with organic NSW garlic, Karrabook Extra Virgin olive oil, fresh rosemary and anchovies (the secret ingredient). Veal neck or shoulder is a gorgeous, slow cooking cut that is delicious all year round with roasted or steamed vegetables or a crisp salad.
Cook it long and slow for a melt-in-your mouth, delicious and delicate result.
Franckin's vealers are between five to eight months old, mixed breed (mostly rose Angus) and born and bred at Tony and Josie Franckin's certified biodynamic farm on the lush Comboyne Plateau, NSW.
South Hill Rose Angus vealers are between five to eight months old and born and bred on chemical-free pastures at Clara Bateman's beautiful farm at Wildes Meadow in the Southern Highlands, NSW.
A word about veal
The veal we source is:
- packed with the farm, certification (if applicable) and breed clearly labelled;
- aged between four to eight months;
- milk and grass-fed;
- hormone and antibiotic-free;
- born and bred on sustainably-managed (chemical-free) pasture;
- raised with its mother and family group;
- from NSW farms.
Read more about our veal here.