Join our team
Butcher - full time
Pickers and Packers
We're looking for an experienced picker and a packer who fit our culture, like a laugh, work hard and want to work for a business with a strong sense of purpose.
PICKER: 4 days per week (Mon-Fri, 6.30 am - 3.00 pm)
PACKER: 3 days per week (Wed-Fri, 6.30 am - 3.00 pm)
You'll be handling meat, chickens, eggs and other products. You'll work closely with our Head Packer, Head Butcher and Retail Manager.
- Portioning, packing and labelling fresh meat and cured goods.
- Picking and packing orders so they are correct and look great in the box.
- Helping stock the shop.
- Assist in daily set up and clean down of the production area.
- Work in an efficient, tidy and hygienic way in accordance with Covid 19 and Food Safety standards.
- Good work ethic, fast worker and well organised.
- Accurate with a good eye for detail.
- Ability to read orders and follow instructions.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a cold environment and be on your feet for extended periods.
- Fit and healthy and able to lift 10 kg boxes.
- Experience working in picking and packing food products in a cool room.
- Ideally, experience working with meat.
These jobs are only available to applicants living in Sydney with full legal work rights.
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.