Each cutlet is approximately 200 gm. Crumbed with lemon zest, fresh parsley, organic garlic and a touch of parmesan. Yum.
Shallow fry until golden, pop in a hot oven for five minutes to finish and serve with a crisp green salad and delicious risotto alla milanese.
The veal we source is:
- packed with the farm, certification (if applicable) and breed clearly labelled;
- aged between four to eight months;
- milk and grass-fed;
- hormone and antibiotic-free;
- born and bred on sustainably-managed (chemical-free) pasture;
- raised with its mother and family group;
- sourced directly from NSW farms and Stix River Dairy in Tasmania.
Read more about our veal here.