MARGRA SALE!!! Use the code 'MARGRASALE' at the check out to get 15% off all Margra Lamb legs until midday on Thursday 22 October.
App 1.9-2.0 kg.
A short lamb leg boned out so it's easy to carve when it's cooked, but we leave the shank bone in to keep the lovely lamb shape.
We buy whole lambs, mutton and hogget seasonally on a rotating basis from a number of farms. Your cut will come from whichever lamb is available when you order. The lamb we source is:
- packed with the farm, breed and certification clearly labelled;
- dry aged for between two to six weeks, depending on the cut;
- lambs are 4 - 12 months old;
- hormone and antibiotic-free;
- grass-fed and finished on chemical-free pasture;
- a mix of breeds including Suffolk, Texel and Dorper;
- from NSW farms.
The producers we work with are entirely transparent about their processes and welcome all questions.