Frozen. Perfect for making stocks and broths.
Our vealers come from cattle farms and are four-eight months old, milk and grass-fed and run with their mothers on pasture until they're weaned and dispatched to the abattoir. Grass and milk-fed veal gives you flavour and tenderness across all cuts.
The veal we source is:
- packed with the farm, certification (if applicable) and breed clearly labelled;
- aged between four to eight months;
- milk and grass-fed;
- hormone and antibiotic-free;
- born and bred on sustainably-managed (chemical-free) pasture;
- raised with its mother and family group;
- from NSW farms.