5-8 month-old grass and milk-fed veal gives you flavour and tenderness. Veal neck or shoulder is a gorgeous, slow cooking cut that is delicious all year round with roasted or steamed vegetables or a crisp salad.
Cook it long and slow for a melt-in-your mouth, delicious and delicate result.
Let us marinate it for you! Select Veal Neck Roast marinated with Rosemary & Garlic.
The veal we source is:
- packed with the farm, certification (if applicable) and breed clearly labelled;
- aged between four to eight months;
- milk and grass-fed;
- hormone and antibiotic-free;
- born and bred on sustainably-managed (chemical-free) pasture;
- raised with its mother and family group;
- sourced directly from NSW farms and Stix River Dairy in Tasmania.
Read more about our veal here.