Sold in 500 gm packs. If you're after larger amounts please get in touch and we'll pack it separately for you. If you're making a bolognaise sauce but you'd rather we did the work for you, try our Put Your Feet Up Meat Sauce. Or you might want to use the delicious Roasted Tomato Passata we made with seasonal tomatoes.
Our mince is typically 80% beef and 20% beef fat and made using the trim from the whole beef bodies we're breaking each week. This product is fresh, not frozen.
We buy whole bodies of beef on a rotating basis from a number of farms and your cut will come from whichever beef is available and sufficiently aged when you order. The beef we source is:
- packed with the farm, certification (if applicable) and breed clearly labelled;
- dry aged for between two to six weeks, depending on the cut;
- minimum 24 months old and could be up to 36 months or older (most beef is yearling);
- hormone and antibiotic-free;
- grass-fed and finished on chemical-free pasture (except in conditions such as drought where there is insufficient grass available when silage or sprouted grains may be used);
- a mix of breeds including bio-dynamic Red Angus, organic Belted Galloway and organic Wagyu;
- from NSW and Victorian farms.