App 700-750 gm.
Delicate scotch on the bone with the full cap so you get all the delicious meat between the ribs. (Why would you french it and deprive yourself?) Few things better than a roast rack of lamb.
We buy whole lambs, mutton and hogget seasonally on a rotating basis from a number of farms. Your cut will come from whichever lamb is available when you order. The lamb we source is:
- packed with the farm, breed and certification clearly labelled;
- dry aged for between two to six weeks, depending on the cut;
- lambs are 4 - 12 months old;
- hormone and antibiotic-free;
- grass-fed and finished on chemical-free pasture;
- a mix of breeds including Suffolk, Texel, Wiltipol, Australian Whites and Dorper;
- from NSW farms.
The producers we work with are entirely transparent about their processes and welcome all questions.