The Sheila will give about 10 people about 250 gm each (standard serve) at about $7.00 per person.
Sheila is here for the barbie with a lovely mix of bbq-ready, marinated meats. The Sheila is smaller and The Bruce is bigger. Cheaper in the box than buying all the bits separately.
We occasionally put frozen produce in if fresh isn't available.
- Marinated lamb chops (fresh rosemary, organic garlic, Karrabool olive oil, lemon zest) x app 250 gm
- Marinated, butterflied organic chicken breast (Portugese style with home-made Piri Piri sauce) x app 500 gm
- Marinated pasture-raised pork scotch fillet steaks (soy, Malfroys Gold honey, organic garlic, five spice) x app 350 gm
- Pasture-fed and finished beef for slower cooking x app 500 gm
- Pasture-fed and finished burgers (no preservatives or fillers - pure meat, herbs and spices) x 4 pieces
- Sausages (no preservatives or fillers, natural skins) x 500 gm
That's Bruce and Sheila in their speedos.