Mud & Bone Winter Feast
7.00 pm Saturday 30 June
Join us deep in the heart of the Mud porcelain workshop for a unique and indulgent celebration of fire, mud, blood and bone replete with fiery spits and spirits, natural wines, a four course feast and a live operatic performance with a grand piano. Think Marrickville gothic meets upmarket atelier with a touch of Peter Greenaway...
Four course menu
We're collaborating with acclaimed chef and food stylist Michele Cranston to bring you a rich, earthy celebration of cooking with fire and local, artisan produce.
- Feather and Bone pastured meats and poultry
- Farm house cheeses
- Winter vegetables from Sift Produce
- Dessert by Flour & Stone
- All served on Mud’s finest porcelain
- Small batch natural wines from Sparrow & Vine
- Gin from Poor Tom’s Gin Distillery
- Wild ale from Wildflower Brewing
- Live music by Lucy McFarlane and Simon Kenway
Mingle with the makers, artists and 100 of your new best friends. Explore the inner workings of the studio and watch potters at work. Warm yourself by the spits and be mesmerised and humbled by the grandeur of whole animals. Gasp at the musical virtuosity of Lucy McFarlane and accompanist Simon Kenway on the grand piano. (Doesn’t every porcelain workshop have a grand piano nestled among the kilns?)
Tickets are $170 per person - limit of four per purchase.