App 1.7-1.8 kg. Feeds 6-7.
Marinated with cumin, coriander, garam masala, paprika, organic garlic, Karrabool EV olive oil, salt and pepper. So good on the bbq. Or try the Mediterranean marinade instead.
An excellent barbecue cut - the leg is boned out and butterflied flat so it's an even thickness and cooks evenly and quickly on a barbecue, for example. Or you can stuff and roll it if that's your thing.
Your leg will be between 1.4-1.6 kg.
We buy whole lambs, mutton and hogget seasonally on a rotating basis from a number of farms. Your cut will come from whichever lamb is available when you order.
The lamb we source is:
- packed with the farm, breed and certification clearly labelled;
- dry aged for between two to six weeks, depending on the cut;
- lambs are 4 - 12 months old;
- hormone and antibiotic-free;
- grass-fed and finished on chemical-free pasture;
- a mix of breeds including Suffolk, Texel and Dorper;
- from NSW farms.
The producers we work with are entirely transparent about their processes and welcome all questions.