MARGRA SALE!!! Use the code 'MARGRASALE' at the check out to get 15% off all Margra Lamb legs until midday on Thursday 22 October.
App 1.7-1.8 kg.
Marinated with cumin, coriander, garam masala, paprika, organic garlic, Karrabool EV olive oil, salt and pepper. So good on the bbq.
An excellent barbecue cut - the leg is boned out and butterflied flat so it's an even thickness and cooks evenly and quickly on a barbecue, for example. Or you can stuff and roll it if that's your thing.
Your leg will be between 1.4-1.6 kg.
We buy whole lambs, mutton and hogget seasonally on a rotating basis from a number of farms. Your cut will come from whichever lamb is available when you order.
The lamb we source is:
- packed with the farm, breed and certification clearly labelled;
- dry aged for between two to six weeks, depending on the cut;
- lambs are 4 - 12 months old;
- hormone and antibiotic-free;
- grass-fed and finished on chemical-free pasture;
- a mix of breeds including Suffolk, Texel and Dorper;
- from NSW farms.
The producers we work with are entirely transparent about their processes and welcome all questions.