Protocols for the butchery and deliveries
We take our responsibility to continue to supply clean, local, ethically-produced meat, poultry and other goods to our customers very seriously.
To protect our staff and customers, we’re implementing the following protocols.
At the butchery - customers picking up orders and/or shopping
- If you’re feeling unwell, please do not come to the butchery. We love you, but we must look after our staff and other customers.
- Only three customers inside the butchery at any one time - to allow for social distancing.
- Before you enter the shop, please wash your hands in the facilities provided
- Hand sanitiser is also available inside the butchery.
- We’re no longer accepting cash. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- All surfaces are frequently sanitised.
- We don't expect you to wear a bottle on your head unless you desperately want to.
- Your order will be packed in a styrofoam box that is iced and sealed shut.
- The box will be left at your door and our drivers will maintain a distance of at least two metres if you are there to receive your order.
- Our drivers will not be able to take the same box back at the time of delivery.
- However, if you leave your box outside after decanting the contents, we will pick up the box next time we deliver.