Available from 1 December.
A pork, fennel, orange and pine nut stuffing for your festive bird that is super-easy to make and totally delicious, hence the name. The kit will give you about 850 gm of stuffing.
This kit does three very important things.
- It does half the work for you by by giving you the key ingredients and a very easy recipe to follow.
- Combining it all at home means that your stuffing will be fresher and more delicious than if you bought it pre-prepared.
- Allows you to legitimately claim you cooked it and take your rightful place in the pantheon of celebrity chefs.
This stuffing is so delicious you could almost just cook it with a bit of chicken broth and eat it on it's own... We cooked it in our turkey for our Christmas photography shoot and it was so good we couldn't stop stuffing it down. Which is why we called it the 'Can't Stop Stuffing' stuffing.
What's in your Stuffing kit:
- Half a cup of pine nuts
- 400 gm pork and fennel sausage mix
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 320 gm coarse sourdough breadcrumbs
- organic garlic cloves
- 1 orange
- 1 onion
- Recipe for putting it all together
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp each of finely chopped thyme and sage
Photograph: Alan Benson. Styling: Michele Cranston