Feast your eyes on these lovely pigs, trotting through the grass. This is how 3% of pasture-raised Australian pigs live. The other 97% aren't so lucky.
We need to reconnect with a truth that our ancient forebears and indigenous Australians understood without question - our well-being is inextricably connected to that of all the other living creatures in our global community.
We need to foster a much more acute and nuanced understanding of the ways in which our personal choices and actions impact on the world around us and determine what is or isn’t available.
'We will regenerate our farm, our patch of dirt, our home, to be drought secure for our future generations.'
'I see drought as a great opportunity for city dwellers to connect with farmers, because when food inevitably becomes harder to source, food production naturally becomes topical.'
'Trying to make money by farming unsuitable land in prolonged drought just does not work.'
'Pray for rain, please, we are parched.'