Fresh. Gorgeous roasting rack of ribs (scotch on the bone) - smaller to feed four to six people, or larger to feed about eight to ten people.
Try Gourmet Traveller's recipe for delicious mustard veal rack with potato gratin.
The veal we source is:
- packed with the farm, certification (if applicable) and breed clearly labelled;
- aged between four to eight months;
- milk and grass-fed;
- hormone and antibiotic-free;
- born and bred on sustainably-managed (chemical-free) pasture;
- raised with its mother and family group;
- sourced directly from NSW farms and Stix River Dairy in Tasmania.
Read more about our veal here.